5.826 @ 119.04

Ike Turner

Nice. My brother built a new 2010 Camaro that ran right along the same times. It made a little over 700whp and was 3700lbs. It was a bunch of stock parts with some nitrous. Now it has a bigger motor and more spray. Hoping for MUCH faster times.

Bad03Cobra

TrueStreetMotorSports.com
Nice. My brother built a new 2010 Camaro that ran right along the same times. It made a little over 700whp and was 3700lbs. It was a bunch of stock parts with some nitrous. Now it has a bigger motor and more spray. Hoping for MUCH faster times.
bunch of stock parts hun............BS

Think I know the car you speak of and it is far from stock parts 427 ls7 motor/heads ,cam, intake, fuel sytem, th400 trans 2 kits of bottle is far from stock

But the car runs good

Last edited:

800Phelps

grandstang

Think I know the car you speak of and it is far from stock parts and has a couple kits of nitrous
panties in bunches lol clint chevys don't take TF tw heads, big/little blocks (418's) plate kit and foggers to go 5.80's didn't you know? jeff's mustang finally went 5.88 weekend before last, but he didn't jet for the cold air and killed all 8 pistons where the valve reliefs meet the cylinder wall..... going back with his bigger heads, better pistons (coated) and hoping for that 8 second pass in a "street car" lol

chevy's go 8's with cai's and 100 shots duh!

Bad03Cobra

panties in bunches lol clint chevys don't take TF tw heads, big/little blocks (418's) plate kit and foggers to go 5.80's didn't you know? jeff's mustang finally went 5.88 weekend before last, but he didn't jet for the cold air and killed all 8 pistons where the valve reliefs meet the cylinder wall..... going back with his bigger heads, better pistons (coated) and hoping for that 8 second pass in a "street car" lol

chevy's go 8's with cai's and 100 shots duh!
I just know the car he talking about and it is a bad ass car but it has more after market parts than my car...... Nothing wrong with that just dont act like it is a camero of the show room floor with bottle...... I have to call BS at that point.....

Congrats on the time but not sure what the cold air has to do with killing pistons. My car is on the same tune up for the last 12 months. Also you neeed to come see the shop!!!

800Phelps

grandstang
I just know the car he talking about and it is a bad ass car but it has more after market parts than my car...... Nothing wrong with that just dont act like it is a camero of the show room floor with bottle...... I have to call BS at that point.....

Congrats on the time but not sure what the cold air has to do with killing pistons. My car is on the same tune up for the last 12 months. Also you neeed to come see the shop!!!
he already had it set up lean on the 2nd stage to keep from fouling the plugs from the 102 degree days and 40% humidity...... just got a little gready and made some nice heat in the cylinders. he has been running the same O2's on his wideban for 2 years on leaded fuel and a meltdown last year...... said it was reading 12's. hmm sounds more like to it it was a little leaner.

is the shop ready for visitors? might take the wife to wendy's this weekend (it's her favorite) lol and come by if your open on sat. pm me your address and we might make the trip.:thumbsup:

sorry for the thread jack.....

Bad03Cobra

he already had it set up lean on the 2nd stage to keep from fouling the plugs from the 102 degree days and 40% humidity...... just got a little gready and made some nice heat in the cylinders. he has been running the same O2's on his wideban for 2 years on leaded fuel and a meltdown last year...... said it was reading 12's. hmm sounds more like to it it was a little leaner.

is the shop ready for visitors? might take the wife to wendy's this weekend (it's her favorite) lol and come by if your open on sat. pm me your address and we might make the trip.:thumbsup:

sorry for the thread jack.....

dyno is not in the ground yet (next week hopefully) But other than that we have 7 cars in our first week with some pretty interesting builds. Saturday we are there from 10am-2pm

1006 N Tennessee St
McKinney, TX 75069

Office: 972-542-9886
Fax: 972-542-9879

Come by

Ike Turner

Think I know the car you speak of and it is far from stock parts 427 ls7 motor/heads ,cam, intake, fuel sytem, th400 trans 2 kits of bottle is far from stock

But the car runs good
A bunch of stock parts, as in, "There is a lot of stock parts still on that car".

Stock heads and block(LS7), stock axles, rear suspension, and diff. It was on one stage of spray. It did have a THM400, with my Neil Chance converter, which was not a real nitrous converter. The car should be finished today/tomorrow. There is a big race in St. Louis on Thursday that he is trying to make.

I was not trying to say that it was some stock car with spray. I was only saying that a bunch of parts that were production parts were on the car. Obviously it is not a factory car. :)

Bad03Cobra

A bunch of stock parts, as in, "There is a lot of stock parts still on that car".

Stock heads and block(LS7), stock axles, rear suspension, and diff. It was on one stage of spray. It did have a THM400, with my Neil Chance converter, which was not a real nitrous converter. The car should be finished today/tomorrow. There is a big race in St. Louis on Thursday that he is trying to make.

I was not trying to say that it was some stock car with spray. I was only saying that a bunch of parts that were production parts were on the car. Obviously it is not a factory car. :)
got ya, Pretty much the same as my little coupe. Factory block & crank, ford transmission, stock ford rear end ect. the camero is a bad ass for sure.......keep us posted how it does this weekend!!!

Scroungers CC

Sounds like a grudge match coming on. Those 60 foot time you were talking about seem pretty resonable comared to the tracks in the Cincy Ohio area. Doesn't seem like any of the 3 did very well on prepping the burnout box or the gate. I scored a line around a new set of 29X10.5 slicks on the Stang and the other one now has a slow leak. I may have picked something up in the staging lanes but I think it was in the burnout box with the cut I grabbed in the other slick. I put the Stang up for the winter after that. I would have loved to get a couple more runs in but I can't afford a set of tubes and slick because the track won't take care of the burnout box. One guy complained to them that was on a bike and they kicked him out of Tri State Dragway.

Z400

The 5.80's are old news, i put down a 5.76 yesterday with a 1.29 60ft off the back tires.