2nd annual to kick off 2011 season SANDY HOOK MEET!!!!

Z0sick

BUMP

for those that want to cruise down to the meet, I'll be at cheesequake rest stop on the parkway, in the big section of the lot between the main building and gas station. We are rolling out at 11:30 for sandy hook.

see you guys there!

09vdubgti

I got there as soon as I saw zosick's car leaving. You know ive been to sandy hook lots of times but i never drove that far out, really lots of nice spots for pictures.

09vdubgti

yup once i saw that sign *warning* i knew it had to be. I even took my first hdr attempt today from this awesome house i saw.

Z0sick

really nice meet today guys. Upwards of about 200-300 cars at its biggest. Everyone pretty much behaved, and lots of clean nice cars. I was there for about 2 1/2 hours and then left. Sorry 09dub that I missed ya.

Today's meet is what I miss so badly. Meets like today are a unicorn now in NJ. So many assholes, and crappy riced out garbage ruining any and every meet under the sun. It was so nice to just talk with people, walk around, look at cars, and enjoy a nice day. Without having to worry about getting hit by a car, have my car scratched, or having cops break up the assholes...

Ciggy

Yea Antonio today's meet was great. Saw a lot of people taking pictures RiceKiller needs a meet going like this. Problem with the meet today was no vendors are aloud to have events in the park which is why this meet worked out. But if RiceKiller was going to plan a meet like that we'd try to get some type of entertainment, food, some vendors...

I'm hoping to get something going toward the end of the season depending on how the season goes. If we get the name out there and everyone jumps on board we can have some really successful events.

Cant wait to see pics!

Black Thunder

reppin RKC in NJ ;)
awesome meet, there were 3 burnouts and some revving but other than that it was great! i took 500 pics that i'm tryin to edit so it'll be up asap!

i let my go pro cam on the back of my bed so i have about 2o minutes of the cars rolling in. also took about 150 pix will post them.

66mvp

Yea Antonio today's meet was great. Saw a lot of people taking pictures RiceKiller needs a meet going like this. Problem with the meet today was no vendors are aloud to have events in the park which is why this meet worked out. But if RiceKiller was going to plan a meet like that we'd try to get some type of entertainment, food, some vendors...

I'm hoping to get something going toward the end of the season depending on how the season goes. If we get the name out there and everyone jumps on board we can have some really successful events.

Cant wait to see pics!
If we have another one end of season, I'll do what I can to get 66MVP out there as a vendor for it.

Great to see everyone yesterday!

Ciggy

Chris you should have came! There were so many cameras out though im sure there will be plenty of pictures to see soon.

Z0sick

just an FYI. My gf spoke to the Ranger briefly as he went around the lot. For gatherings of that size, we really need to get a permit with the park. Small meets and such, it's no big deal, but for something of that magnitude, they could kick us out for lack of permits. Also, to have vendors, food, etc.....I'm sure will require other kinds of permits, which means the state is going to want its fair share of vendor profits...

ProjectBlitz

Find a charity organization, charge for admissions and give half or more to charity. State won't get a share of anything! I think...