2nd annual to kick off 2011 season SANDY HOOK MEET!!!!

Ciggy

************WE HAD SUCH A GOOD TURNOUT LAST YEAR LETS DO IT UP AGAIN!!!**********
DATE IS SUNDAY APRIL 10TH 2011!!!!!

Well lets try to kick off the season with a fresh meet..... WE just want to start off the season with a BIG GET TOGETHER.... All we ask of everyone is to just obey the rules and be courteous.
ALL CARS ARE WELCOME!!!!!!
Where: SANDY HOOK!!!!58 Magruder road, Fort Hancock NJ, 07732
When:SUNDAY, APRIL 10TH, 2011 12:00 NOON!!!
***What: Come hangout, well do a photoshoot and check out the old forts again..etc
What we dont want is STUPIDITY!!!!!! that means no racing through the parkin lots revving engines, burnouts , loud music... THERE WILL BE OTHER PEOPLE THERE WITH THERE FAMILYS.... WE ALL PLAN ON HAVING A GOOD TIME..
lets keep this going guys, you got 3 months to take off work and save the date!! No excuses, come out and have a good time and cook with ur buddies. Lets get as many as we can the more the better.
TY WAS NICE ENOUGH TO GET US PICS FROM WHERE YOU GET ON THE HOOK ALL THE WAY TO OUR MEETING SPOT...THANKS TY

We can start the list over:

1. Ciggy

09vdubgti

There is a pretty big euro car show on the same day as this but meh I've been there done that I want a change of scenery. So i'll be coming to this instead.

Anyone doing any meet ups or something before hand? I don't know anyone.

Z0sick

I'd be down to meet up. I'm sure others would too. There are a few of us in the edison area.

09vdubgti

Well I have to go south anyway, so I'll be down to meet up in edison if anything.

Also unfortunately my new shoes won't be here for another couple of weeks :(

09vdubgti

Is this meet a ricekiller/mnj meet or is it advertised on every forum for everyone else to come? Like is it a season opener for the RKC/MNJ members or just a car season opener in general?

Z0sick

it's been posted across several forums. It's usually a pretty big meet. Last years was pretty big, and everyone behaved.

Z0sick

BUMP THIS THREAD!!!

It's coming up this Sunday and weather is supposed to be PERFECT!!!! 65-70° and sunny!!!!!!

If anyone is wanting to cruise down, or meet somewhere first and then drive there, I'd suggest Cheesequake Rest stop on the parkway. We can meet there, then head down.

C'mon people!!! Let's get this going!

Z0sick

ALSO NOTE FOR EVERYONE!!!!!

There is a charity walk for MS going on in Parking area "E" of Sandy Hook tomorrow as well. GO EXTREMELY SLOWLY NEAR THE FIRST FEW BEACH AREAS. I'm sure there will be people and rangers around, so just keep it slow and safe. The Gunnison parking area is around 2 miles past Parking area "E" so we should be alright as far as interference with the Charity walk.

EvoMikey

pulled over somewhere...
so the "car gods" answered my prayers and due to the possible gov shutdown crap, my base weekend was cancelled so i can actually attend this! :)