2015 Mustang Concept.

SilverGT

Formerly fastv6stang
I sure hope they dont use a four cylinder... Mustangs are supposed to have a V8. The six is ok, but i dont want a four cylinder in a stang. :?

Majck123

It does seem like somebody from Maserati moved over to Ford. Just take a look at the new Fusion

FryLoch

Thats Captain Slow to You
I sure hope they dont use a four cylinder... Mustangs are supposed to have a V8. The six is ok, but i dont want a four cylinder in a stang. :?
Mustangs were offered with a 4cyl for 14 years and with a Turbo on them for the first 7 of those years,

IRS, light weight, and Ecoboost yummy

SilverGT

Formerly fastv6stang
Yeah i knew they had one then. To me though it should have a v8. I know.there are some fast 4's out there, but that just isn't the sound that should come out of a muscle car IMO.

SilverGT

Formerly fastv6stang
Lol he's gonna say something along the lines of it technically being an Americanized European car. But it still came with a 289.

Bowtie

FERD EFFTEENTHOUSAND
Staff member
What is it then? If you say a "pony car" imma bitch slap you.

It is a pony car. Camaros and Mustangs all have PONY CAR dimensions. Two door coupe, long hood and short trunk with four seats....oh and American.

If one is to read the article posted, they'll see that the next Mustang will be a 'Global One Model' by Ford meaning it will be selling it in just about every global market. The fact it won't look like a traditional Mustang is kind of the point.

Rick_TL-S

Kickstart My Heart Gear
Lol he's gonna say something along the lines of it technically being an Americanized European car. But it still came with a 289.
Uh, no, you fail attempt at being a smartass. It's a pony car. To call it anything else, esp. a muscle car, is stupidity. So, I'm sorry to rain on your parade if you believed you owned a muscle car.