1/8 mile times

Slow Five-O

too quick
Juiced-4V said:
I know I already asked this....But do you know what time gates open?
bring that 4V out! haha. it looks clean as hell and i wanna see it :p

if ya don't just come up and say whats up to me. i'll be the tall skinny guy in orange pants.

gates open at 6pm and they close the lanes at 11:45-12pm. a bunch of us will probably stop by the IHOP in rockwall to eat afterwards as well. :cool:

Juiced-4V

Slow Five-O said:
Juiced-4V said:
I know I already asked this....But do you know what time gates open?
bring that 4V out! haha. it looks clean as hell and i wanna see it :p

if ya don't just come up and say whats up to me. i'll be the tall skinny guy in orange pants.

gates open at 6pm and they close the lanes at 11:45-12pm. a bunch of us will probably stop by the IHOP in rockwall to eat afterwards as well. :cool:
cool bro...I will be driving a 04 navi black...so if you see it pulling a 4v its me...thanks for the info bro...I hope it dont rain...

Slow Five-O

too quick
sweet :cool:

it best not rain! how lon has it been since it has rained!? i finally got a trailor lined up and car back together, and rushed to get it back together without the new cam in in it for this weekend and now they say it's gonna rain! BOOO! :mad: lol

Juiced-4V

Slow Five-O said:
sweet :cool:

it best not rain! how lon has it been since it has rained!? i finally got a trailor lined up and car back together, and rushed to get it back together without the new cam in in it for this weekend and now they say it's gonna rain! BOOO! :mad: lol
I know huh...I was watching news last night and there is a 45% chance rain I was like aaa chet .. :cry:

Txstang1

Slow Five-O said:
maybe you and i shoudl line em up at redline sat! great times!

hey steve you goin to redline on the 17th? who you gonna bust up on this time? :D
Thanks man. I will be out there on the 17th, but I don't think I will be on slicks.....more like some worn out nitto's. Sux being broke.

No money races for me this time. I was gonna run Jmac, but he took me off his list. I think he doesnt wanna risk gettin busted up by a 306. :D

Juiced-4V

Txstang1 said:
Slow Five-O said:
maybe you and i shoudl line em up at redline sat! great times!

hey steve you goin to redline on the 17th? who you gonna bust up on this time? :D
Thanks man. I will be out there on the 17th, but I don't think I will be on slicks.....more like some worn out nitto's. Sux being broke.

No money races for me this time. I was gonna run Jmac, but he took me off his list. I think he doesnt wanna risk gettin busted up by a 306. :D
lol

Juiced-4V

Slow Five-O said:
:shock: lol

i've got a race setup with him.

and a motor to motor race setup with an HPP LS1

:shock: ...u going to whoop that @$$??...or your not sure....so I can drop down some $$ bets on your ride...

Juiced-4V

:( ...

Saturday - Jun. 17 Scattered Thunderstorms
Hi: 86° Lo: 74°
Day: Scattered thunderstorms, especially in the afternoon. High 86F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Night: Scattered thunderstorms. Low 74F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Slow Five-O

too quick
Juiced-4V said:
how its stays away from the track... :(

hope so. got my fingers crossed.

i remember a couple years ago i was out there racing... and there were clouds ALL around us... a little bit of lightning here and there... but directly above the track... i could see stars... it was nuts.

God loves racing. :p

that being said... CALL BEFORE YOU HAUL! :cool:

Juiced-4V

was not able to make it out... :( ... mounted on the slicks and one was flat and would not hold in are over 1 minute...I need a new one now...