1/8 mile times

Juiced-4V

not as fast as you....I run 7.6's at 92 on 100shot....its a drop top...I just need to work on dropping my 60 foot time...right now its at 1.98....I really have never ran on slicks....C4 is getting dropped in it this week...

Juiced-4V

Labora said:
kina time u running bro.....the good thing is my car has no bolt-ons but I do have a 100shot....hopefully with jetting it up to 150 and c-4 with good stall and slicks it will run low 7's...any of you go to Yeller Belly?

Juiced-4V

its a ghetto track but it pretty different there....cause I run 7'8 there and 7'6 in dale.....I went to Denton once but broke that rear end...

99FRC

200MPH Club! ,
7.5 on DR with a 1.85 60ft @ 97mph on motor

I think I would be running in the 7.2s with slicks on motor. I have'nt run it with the SC yet!

it's also a six speed!

Slow Five-O

too quick
my best nitrous time is a EDITED due to some newbie's joining :angel:

i tried to juice it hard off the line and it blew the tires off. :( so i've got some suspension work to do before my next time out. as well as working out some cooling issues so i can continue driving it out to the track and around town. :)

Juiced-4V

99FRC said:
7.5 on DR with a 1.85 60ft @ 97mph on motor

I think I would be running in the 7.2s with slicks on motor. I have'nt run it with the SC yet!

it's also a six speed!

ur car is movin to....you guys got some strong cars