Go Back   RICEKILLER.COM FORUMS > Regional Forums > Texas > Texas > Dallas - Ft Worth Metroplex > DFW Classifieds
Forums RKC Store Sponsors Albums Groups Videos Garage Facebook Chatbox Live Feed Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

DFW Classifieds Regional Sale forum for DFW. Use this forum to post up parts, cars and other items for sale. Forum rules are in effect, please post asking price, no trash talking. NON SPONSOR BUSINESS SALES not allowed. RKC is not responsible for the condition of items sold, nor for payment arrangements or problems as a result of sale of items. Sell & Buy at your own risk.

Old 11-23-2006, 02:24 AM   #1
Jared
twitter.com/ricekiller

Garage
Jared almost can't be beat...Jared almost can't be beat...Jared almost can't be beat...Jared almost can't be beat...Jared almost can't be beat...Jared almost can't be beat...Jared almost can't be beat...Jared almost can't be beat...

Vehicle: 99 Camaro SS. . . . . 11 Silverado LT TX Edition
Default FS: MINT CONDITION Lowrey Premier Organ & Bench

FS: MINT CONDITION Lowrey Premier Organ & Bench

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=020
https://post.craigslist.org/manage/245345653/7cj9w

MSRP: $34,995
YOUR PRICE:$16,500

Help me sell this organ, and you get $100 cash!!!!

You are looking at a Superb, Hand Built Instrument and Gorgeous piece of Furniture by the Top Organ Maker in the World, LOWREY! These Organs are Expensive, Rare and hardly ever come on the Open Market for Sale!

Here is a wonderful instrument that is in Excellent, Mint condition! This Lowrey features a beautiful walnut cabinet, roll top, and matching, padded, bench that opens. You will never need to buy another organ after owning the Lowrey Premier.

This is an amazing machine and retails for an incredible $34,995... YES. This is a a TOP OF THE LINE peice of machinery, and if you are searching for it now, then you must know what it is! This would be PERFECT for a small to medium sized church, music room, family room, or for someone who is looking to have a GREAT time playing the keyboard! This is the BENTLY of electronic keyboards... LOWERY!

This organ is BRAND NEW, unpacked from the music store to where it sits now. Let me tell you friends, the price you pay for this will be FAR under the retail value and FAR under what I gave for it! My loss is your gain! I am going with a new motorcycle instead so this has GOT to go! Thats why I am going to let it go for so darn cheap! I want to make sure this machine finds a GOOD home too, becuase im sure it will provide years of joy and fun to you and your family.

The warranty paperwork and all original books are inclued with organ, as well as 2 Free Music Lessons at ANY national BROOK MAYS music store. The warranty has NOT been activated, so you can fill out all of the paperwork with YOUR NAME and start the warranty under your own ownership!

Because of the large weight of this item, I would like to offer it only for DFW area pickup. However, being that it is such a good deal, you might be able to warrant paying for shipping, you will still be saving thousands of dollars, so hey, treat yourself! Serious offers will be dealt with on a as they come basis.

BID with confidence, check out these great pics, and get this gift in time for the Christmas! Happy Holidays and good bidding...

Lowery Premier SE/30 Electronic Organ

Rythym Styles BIG BAND- Swing Band, Swing Train, Basic Big Band
FOX TROT- Champagne, Charleston, Basic Fox Trot
COUNTRY- Country Swing, The Train, Basic Country
SWING- Serenade, Harmoni-Cats, Basic Swing
RHYTHM & BLUES- Chicago Blues, Slow EZ Blues, Basic R & B
GOSPEL- Revival, Church Organ, Basic Gospel
BROADWAY- Opener, Sleigh Bells, Basic Broadway
HAWAIIAN- Aloha, Paradise, Basic Hawaiian
MARCH-Thundering, Swing March (6/8), Basic March
POLKA- Happy Poka, Bavarian Polka, Basic Polka
SOFT & EASY- EZ 4/4Guitars, Basic Soft n' Easy
BALLAD- 50's Love Song, Smokey Lounge, Basic Ballad
ROCK'N ROLL- 50's Swing Rock, Bandstand, Basic Rock
RAGTIME- Joplin Stride, Honky Tonk, Basic Ragtime
Rythym Features Auto Bass 1, 2, MCS, Memory, Variation, Drum Only, Intro/Ending, Start Stop, FX, Drum Volume, Rhythm Tempo, Downbeat Display
Presets General Presets(10), Rhythm Presets (594), Category Presets (20), Bank Preset (10), Song Set Up Presets (200)
Orchestral Sounds Piano, Jazz Guitar, Banjo, Trombone, Vibes, Accordion, Electric Piano, Country Guitar, Hawaiian, Strings, Marimba, Orch Genius (100 Sounds),
Bass Tabs Bass Sustain, Bass 16, Bass 8, Pedal Genius (100 Sounds)
Lower Tabs Lower Genius, (100 Sounds)Vocal, Ensemble, Strings 8, Lower Sustain, Flute 8, Flute 4
Upper Tabs Flute 16, Flute 8, Flute 5 1/3, Flute 4, Flute 2, Mellow Organ, Pipe Organ, Upper Sustain, Strings 16, Strings 8, Vocal Ensemble
Upper Theater Tabs n/a
Graphic Mixer Master Volume, Reverb Amount, Bass Volume, Orch Plus, Volume, Lower Volume, Upper String/Vocal Volume
Animation Flute Vibra, Trem Fast, Flute Vibra, Trem Slow
Information Center 4 line, 20 Character Display, Display Contrast Adjust, Tempo/Chord/ Pedal/ Key Display, Enter Button, Feature/Clear Button, Scroll Up/Down Buttons
Golden Harp n/a
Harmony AOC, Duet, 3 Part, 4 Part
Music Recorder Accomp Track, Upper Track, Rewind, Fast Forward, Erase, Record, Stop, Play/Pause, Merge Record
Disk Drive 3.5" format, Record/Play SE, Performance, Play MIDI files, Capture Presets
Advanced Features Set Key Split, Stereo Input Jacks, MIDI In-Out-Thru, Repeat, Auto AOC, AOC All, Genius Octave, Keyed Drums, Lower Sound Effects,'Sustain Length, Format Disk, Load Presets, Save Presets, Delete Presets, Rename Presets, Copy Song, Rename Song, Delete Song, Chain Songs, Light Show
Connections Headphone Output (Stereo), Stereo Output Jacks
Keyboards 49 Note Upper Manual, 49 Note Lower Manual, 13 Note Pedal Board
Sound System 2-12" Dynamic Range, 2-3" High Range
Dimensions 45.75" Wide, 25.75" Deep, 43" High (Rack Removed), 51.25" (Rack Installed), 222 lbs. With Bench
Jared is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2006, 05:02 PM   #2
Jared
twitter.com/ricekiller

Garage
Jared almost can't be beat...Jared almost can't be beat...Jared almost can't be beat...Jared almost can't be beat...Jared almost can't be beat...Jared almost can't be beat...Jared almost can't be beat...Jared almost can't be beat...

tttt
Old 11-30-2006, 11:24 AM   #3
RELLIMNEB
Fourth gear!

RELLIMNEB is not acting like an adult...

Send a message via AIM to RELLIMNEB Send a message via Yahoo to RELLIMNEB

Does it come with a ligh blue big wig?
RELLIMNEB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 08:53 AM   #4
Jared
twitter.com/ricekiller

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by T Baggin S10
Does it come with a ligh blue big wig?
Old 12-07-2006, 03:55 AM   #5
Jared
twitter.com/ricekiller

Garage

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=020
Old 01-31-2007, 04:43 AM   #6
96gts
I dont give a F*CK! I have to keep it real for my homies on the WEST SIDE!

Location: Beating the ghey 20 inch dead horse, because it has never been now or here!!!!!
96gts is getting to be pretty famous...96gts is getting to be pretty famous...

I thought the price on that organ was down to $10,500 or $11,000?

Sounds to me like someone on here can make alot of money by trying to sell that organ to a church, grandparents or something like that.
96gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links