Go Back   RICEKILLER.COM FORUMS > Regional Forums > Texas > Texas > Dallas - Ft Worth Metroplex
Forums RKC Store Sponsors Albums Groups Videos Garage Facebook Chatbox Live Feed Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Dallas - Ft Worth Metroplex Check out this forum to find out about Car Meets, Shows, Events, & GTG's and whats going on in the area of North Texas.

Old 04-27-2012, 04:25 PM   #1
JKD
Retired Asshole.

JKD is almost at the top of the list...JKD is almost at the top of the list...JKD is almost at the top of the list...JKD is almost at the top of the list...JKD is almost at the top of the list...JKD is almost at the top of the list...JKD is almost at the top of the list...JKD is almost at the top of the list...JKD is almost at the top of the list...JKD is almost at the top of the list...JKD is almost at the top of the list...

Default Friday night North Dallas meet.

Yup, it's Friday night and the weather is beautiful.
JKD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2012, 04:28 PM   #2
Russyo
Hatch of Doom!!

Russyo is liked by just about everyone...Russyo is liked by just about everyone...Russyo is liked by just about everyone...Russyo is liked by just about everyone...

Vehicle: It's a mystery, changes too often to keep track!

invites are in my pants!

I may come out to this. Depending on how things play out.
Russyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 04:57 PM   #3
Blownsvt
Original RKC MN Member

Blownsvt almost can't be beat...Blownsvt almost can't be beat...Blownsvt almost can't be beat...Blownsvt almost can't be beat...Blownsvt almost can't be beat...Blownsvt almost can't be beat...

Vehicle: 2003 Turbo Cobra, 2008 Corvette

Screw you guys. It's cold and cloudy here and going to rain tonight and tomorrow.
Blownsvt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 05:32 PM   #4
Russyo
Hatch of Doom!!

Russyo is liked by just about everyone...Russyo is liked by just about everyone...Russyo is liked by just about everyone...Russyo is liked by just about everyone...

What the hell is this guy talking about?
Old 05-01-2012, 11:15 PM   #5
JT
left handed shifter

Garage
JT almost can't be beat...JT almost can't be beat...JT almost can't be beat...JT almost can't be beat...JT almost can't be beat...JT almost can't be beat...

Vehicle: dd-2011 Nissan Titan PRO4-X

same place?
JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 11:38 PM   #6
Rams01
Kind of an asshole

Rams01 is almost at the top of the list...Rams01 is almost at the top of the list...Rams01 is almost at the top of the list...Rams01 is almost at the top of the list...Rams01 is almost at the top of the list...Rams01 is almost at the top of the list...Rams01 is almost at the top of the list...Rams01 is almost at the top of the list...Rams01 is almost at the top of the list...Rams01 is almost at the top of the list...Rams01 is almost at the top of the list...

Vehicle: 2001 Camaro

Maybe
Rams01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:18 AM   #7
JKD
Retired Asshole.

JKD is almost at the top of the list...JKD is almost at the top of the list...JKD is almost at the top of the list...JKD is almost at the top of the list...JKD is almost at the top of the list...JKD is almost at the top of the list...JKD is almost at the top of the list...JKD is almost at the top of the list...JKD is almost at the top of the list...JKD is almost at the top of the list...JKD is almost at the top of the list...

I don't think I'm going to bother with this anymore. At best, maybe every other week or once a month meet. I dunno, I dont want to dick with it anymore.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:07 AM   #8
Skinny Will
Attention..Disorder..Shit

Garage
Skinny Will almost can't be beat...Skinny Will almost can't be beat...Skinny Will almost can't be beat...Skinny Will almost can't be beat...Skinny Will almost can't be beat...Skinny Will almost can't be beat...Skinny Will almost can't be beat...Skinny Will almost can't be beat...Skinny Will almost can't be beat...

Vehicle: 1993 Toyota Supra. The vin says it's n/a

i might be down for this friday
Skinny Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 10:26 AM   #9
Jared
twitter.com/ricekiller

Garage
Jared almost can't be beat...Jared almost can't be beat...Jared almost can't be beat...Jared almost can't be beat...Jared almost can't be beat...Jared almost can't be beat...Jared almost can't be beat...Jared almost can't be beat...

Vehicle: 99 Camaro SS. . . . . 11 Silverado LT TX Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKD View Post
I don't think I'm going to bother with this anymore. At best, maybe every other week or once a month meet. I dunno, I dont want to dick with it anymore.
Huh? Why would you say that?
Jared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 10:29 AM   #10
vejatabul
Magnanimous Benevolent Latitudinarian

vejatabul is the man!vejatabul is the man!vejatabul is the man!vejatabul is the man!vejatabul is the man!vejatabul is the man!vejatabul is the man!vejatabul is the man!vejatabul is the man!vejatabul is the man!vejatabul is the man!

Send a message via AIM to vejatabul

There were not a lot of people that showed up, people just are not committed.
vejatabul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 10:33 AM   #11
Jared
twitter.com/ricekiller

Garage
Jared almost can't be beat...Jared almost can't be beat...Jared almost can't be beat...Jared almost can't be beat...Jared almost can't be beat...Jared almost can't be beat...Jared almost can't be beat...Jared almost can't be beat...

Vehicle: 99 Camaro SS. . . . . 11 Silverado LT TX Edition

Well it's not like he really promoted it?

Its a great location, good lighting and no ricers. Why would people not come?

Because they dont know it exists.
Jared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:08 AM   #12
Russyo
Hatch of Doom!!

This meet has never been about promoting. People didn't come because it was a busy weekend.

There was IFO, and the TI event both held on sunday. A lot of peoples time this weekend went into preparing their cars for those.

Me... I just didn't feel up to it. Wish I would've because the weather isn't going to get any nicer!!
Old 05-02-2012, 11:19 AM   #13
JKD
Retired Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russyo View Post
This meet has never been about promoting. People didn't come because it was a busy weekend.

There was IFO, and the TI event both held on sunday. A lot of peoples time this weekend went into preparing their cars for those.

Me... I just didn't feel up to it. Wish I would've because the weather isn't going to get any nicer!!

Exactly. There was alot going on and there usually is this time of the year when the weather is really nice. I'm just not personally interested in putting any effort anymore because I have too many other things going on. I was asked to do it again because so many people wanted it to comeback after taking last year off. I did that, then people just show up whenever they feel like inconsistantly because it will always be there the next week. That's a waste of my time.

Jared, no extreme offense intended, but you are the LAST person I would take advice from about running a quality meet because you know NOTHING about it.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:11 PM   #14
Russyo
Hatch of Doom!!

Prob could've just left that last line off and got your point across.

I like those meets a lot, Fridays are just tough nights to get away period. Plus I don't have anything worth driving out there so my motivation is super low.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:29 PM   #15
Junkie
President of RKC

Garage
Junkie has surpassed even the admins...Junkie has surpassed even the admins...Junkie has surpassed even the admins...Junkie has surpassed even the admins...Junkie has surpassed even the admins...Junkie has surpassed even the admins...Junkie has surpassed even the admins...Junkie has surpassed even the admins...Junkie has surpassed even the admins...Junkie has surpassed even the admins...Junkie has surpassed even the admins...

Vehicle: 1997 Supra

Friday night meet has always been my favorite. Those and the Wed Lewisville 3040 meet.
Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links