|Forums||RKC Store||Sponsors||Albums||Groups||Videos||Garage||Chatbox||Live Feed||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read|
|Minnesota Regional forum to find out about Car Meets, Shows, Events, & GTG's and whats going on in Minnesota. Local discussion also can go in this forum.|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|04-27-2012, 12:15 PM||#1|
Anyone in need of a job?
I work in the semi-conductor industry building equipment that cleans and processes wafers for computer chip technology. Right now, i have a very large order and am looking for an individual who can recieve a bucket of parts, work instructions and go about building on his own.
Really would like someone who has knowledge in this field and be able to work in a clean room enviornment. My team consists of 14 members, looking to expand by 3 more.
Pay will range from $14-17/hr pending your experience.
This is a contract position, may lead into a full time depending how well you adapt.
Must pass drug test.
Will only be employeed thru a contract house of my choosing (they offer benefits too)
I am sure i am missing things, but any questions, feel free to pm me or email email@example.com.
Also, send you resume to my email addy.
Job Specific Competencies
1. Installs plumbing, fittings, electrical components, and electro-mechanical assemblies.
2. Reads and understands all engineering drawings such as plumbing, pneumatic, and electrical schematics. (P & ID: Piping and Instrumentation Drawings).
3. Understands and applies all inspection equipment necessary to check product for quality.
4. Understands and is able to operate applicable hand tools.
5. Knowledge of standard/metric screws, nuts, washers, and ferrule sizing.
6. Reads and understand all relevant work instructions and can assemble with limited supervision.
7. Utilizes the knowledge and direction of the lead person.
8. Uses job knowledge to continuously improve the quality and cost of finished machined products.
Adheres to all Company policies.
Knows, understands, and supports CFS’s Quality Policy and Quality Objectives and understands how this position affects the outcome of both.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
1-3 years of related experience.
Aware of hazards associated with duties.
Able to wear personal protective equipment necessary for duties performed.
Comfortable wearing clean room garments
Knows how to activate emergency response procedures.
Knows how to operate applicable emergency equipment.
Pro-active, decisive, objective, adaptable, and flexible.
Realistic about his/her limitations.
Able to lift 50 pounds unassisted and over 50 pounds with assistance.
Able to react calmly to changing circumstances.
Able to communicate clearly and professionally
Able to work well individually or with others.
Able to take directions.
Able to read and understand Material Safety Data Sheets.
Able to read engineering documents and drawings with or without assistance.
Able to analyze and solve problems.
|04-27-2012, 02:45 PM||#4|
|05-01-2012, 11:13 AM||#6|
I passed the info along to my girlfriend. She currently works for GE, but she's looking for a good long-term position. Plus she's willing to show cleavage. Just kidding.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Unemployment --- Is your job finding a job?||JasonCzerak||Terrorism, Politics, Policy, War & History||16||03-16-2011 10:20 AM|
|Looking for a job.||rwhockey29||DFW Job Listing||3||06-28-2010 12:02 AM|
|Looking for a pt job||elscoto||DFW Job Listing||2||03-01-2010 10:47 PM|
|Need a Job? Got a job to offer? POST HERE!||Jared||DFW Job Listing||9||04-17-2009 02:00 PM|